Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

20 Jan 2006





For the two or three regular readers, I figure I better post some more stuff while I'm still by a computer.... For starters, I've received exactly one inquiry about my Jeep so far, so that's a step in the right direction. I've begun to figure out how to use my electronic Spanish<--->Engligh dictionary, but it still kicked my ass in Spanish hangman. Coming along quite briskly in the reading of the book you see mentioned to the right. Highly recommend that everyone get out there and get your grubby mitts on everything that Daniel Quinn has written. It will change the way you view the world and humanity's place in it. Just fascinating. Anyways, here are a few pics to remind everyone how many great adventures the Jeep and I shared over the last couple of years. It's been a great vehicle, and I'll miss it when it's gone.

A Jeep haiku:

Your seven slot grill
Speaks of your off-road prowess
Truly a Jeep thang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home