Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

12 Apr 2006

AT LONG LAST, PHOTOS FROM MY SITE!

Sorry for the long delay in posting pics here, but I promise you´ll find this worth the wait.  All of the following photos, until you reach the smaller sized ones, are from my site or the surrounding areas that I visited while I was on my initial visit this past week.  Naturally there is lots and lots more that I didn´t have time to post right now, but over time I´ll see if I can get to it.  Lots to do, lots to see, it´s just pure paradise as far as I´ve seen.  I wonder what the catch is.  For now I´ll try to push thoughts of any catches from my very contented mind and just enjoy the thoughts of my impending return to the community in the next couple of weeks.  Man I can´t wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home