Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

6 Sept 2006


More of the river we rafted... this place hosted the world river rafting championeships last year I think! Sweeeet.

Me on the river where we finally pulled out to head back to dry (relatively anyways) land.... thank goodness for wetsuits because the day was anything but dry!

Mom up on Volcan Pichincha before we went hiking around in the thin air... that´s the Ecuadorian Capital City of Quito down below...wayyyy down below!

Me at the summit of Rucu Pichincha. I went up there solo like I wrote before... the top is almost 15,500 feet and that peak in the background is the higher and active peak of Guagua Pichincha. Maybe one day I´ll head up yonder.... anyone coming to visit me can try it with me since it´s a dayhike from Quito.

Awww well isn´t that cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home