Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

29 Nov 2006

I´m in the jungle and...

While I THOUGHT the internet connection here was really good, it appears that I was mistaken...
I´ve been trying to upload some pictures for more than an hour now and no hay como.... so I´ll just say that I hope everyone out there had a great Thanksgiving wherever you were and whatever you ate.

Recent fun:

-I killed a rabbit with a hammer the other day.
-The next day I cut the head off of a live rabbit with a dullish knife.  Did you know that rabbits scream?  I mean REALLY scream?  It´s horrifying.
-Thanksgiving day I ate a plate bigger than any plate of food I have had since getting to Ecuador.  It had mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy, huge slabs of roast rabbit in papaya sauce and spices with Cajun seasonin, some vegetables, some sweet potatoes with marshmallows, etcetcetc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home