Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

3 Mar 2007


Subject: wikki wikki wikki wikki BOW BOW BOWOWOWOWWWWW

That was random.  Thanks to all of you out there who make the occasional comment about what you see here, or send the occasional email.  Keep it up, as it shines on my delicious heart like microwaves on a bowl of delicious ice cream.  I know that sounds weird, but seriously my dad likes to take a bowl of ice cream and microwave it before eating it. What the heck?  I know!  Why doesn't he just NOT put it in the freezer in the first place?  Weeeeird.  Anyways, thanks for tuning in and saying your piece. 
PS I only make all these typoos because I am usually rushing the clock to write these entries.  For real!

4 Comments:

Blogger Smiling Willow said...

your heart WAS delicious!
;)
I kid, I kid.

7:39 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Bloody hell! Blogger took all my links away when I switched to beta and I put out a post asking everyone to leave a comment so I could relink them but you didn't say anything so I forgot you! Then last night I had a dream that I was eating nutella and then this morning I thought of you and wondered what you were up to and realised Id missed you in the relinky time...

Hello again!

4:12 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

ok so read you on occasion but never leave a message so here goes.Hi:)

8:55 pm  
Blogger Marisa said...

i have a colleague from kenya who microwaves his ice cream.
he also orders "couk no eise" [ie - coke, no ice] when we go out to eat.

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home