Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Mar 2008


Having a despedida (going away party) combined with a housewarming party. Note my amigo's cool USPC shirt.


The final photograph of the venerable CASTILLO, my home in Zaruma.


During a post-party visit to the Ortega waterfall, we had a painful run-in with this wild caterpillar from Hell. The victim claims his hand felt "as if it were shattering." Ouch.


One last visit to the best restaurant in town for eating tigrillo. The banner hanging on the wall features five of my photographs.


And the satisfied diners outside of the locale. Cafeteria Uno, I'll miss you but I'll be back some day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home