Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Mar 2008


A tiny Zaruman girl sitting on her impossibly steep doorstep.


Oh this is new/ Zaruma had a couple of mesas de informacion installed. I had helped significantly with the design and layout of them. All of that help was ignored and this is the sad result. HOWEVER, they did use a number of my pictures on the thing, and despite it looking like a fourth grade science fair project, I do happen to appear in person in two of the photographs. Look closely at that Wookiee jumping into the pool on the left side of the mesa...


Had to hit up the El Sexmo mine one more time.


My invitee from Guayaquil's eyes have been blurred to protect his identity. I wish I hadn't chugged from the Zhumir like this.


Another party shot. Thought in this photo the living room doesn't look very large, I assure you that it's enormous and has plenty of room for you to crash onn the floor if you visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home