Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

22 May 2008


The trail above Mission Creek.


I think this is a kind of Prickly Pear cactus.


BEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gross. Some kind of sick Hollywood Animal Park for insane captive wild animals is right ont he side of the trail on the section eading into Big Bear City. Poor things.


Beer and instant butter flavored grits. Why the heck not?


Another self portrait on a "temporary reroute" around a fire damaged section of trail. Some drunken Jeep enthusiasts offered me a ride, and when I kindly declined, they asked if I wanted a beer. That offer I kindly accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home