Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

26 Jul 2008


Abracadabra! (He's his OWN magic wand, know what I mean?)


I'm smiling because I haven't yet had to hike down into the smoke.


This is self explanatory I think. But I'll explain it anyways. Here are the "secret stairs" that lead up to the view of Mordor shown previously. (She needs to FEEEEED!)


Believe it or not, the watchtower was perched on the top of the highest pinnacle shown here. These are the Sierra Buttes as seen from farther down the trail.


Cue Led Zeppelin's "Misty Mountain Hop."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo reminds me of Hobbits.

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home