Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

28 Jul 2008


Magic Wizard soaring near Lake Almanor where I stealth camped last night.


Some cool kids I met at the Pine Shack Frosty down the street. I hear that it's the best shake on the trail. After Nelda's Diner in Lake Isabella I have to disagree, but the shake I had was the BIGGEST so far. Their double deluxe bacon cheeseburger was fantastic too.


Too bad Mt. Lassen didn't decide to rumble while I was dining there...


Signs, signs, everywhere signs, blockin out the scenery, breaking my mind.... do this, don't do that can't you read the signnnnns?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronald Reagan, then governor of California, spoke for many Americans when he defined a hippie as someone who "dresses like Tarzan, has hair like Jane, and smells like Cheetah." http://www.answers.com/hippie&r=67

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home