Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Jul 2008


Wait a little while for the sun to clear the worst of the smoke and it gets rather dramatic, especially if you have a circle-growing twig to use as a frame. Hopefully I can come full curcle as well out here.


Glad I'm not the person wearing these shoes, as a pretty large mountain lion was stalking him or her for miles.


Just before Carson Pass, one encounters a titilating volcanic formation known as "The Nipple." I simply couldn't pass up the chance to have lunch on the biggest freaking nipple I'd EVER seen, so I clambered on up there.


Want to know what MY nipple thoughts were? You'll have to mount the Nipple yourself. I don't kiss and tell. Well OK, maybe sometimes I do, but not this time.


The sun was out, there were no bugs because of the nice breeze, so I figured why not have lunch naked on The Nipple? Man I am skinnyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home