Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

11 Oct 2008


Ecuador nostalgia-machine running full steam ahead, Captain! You should se the tropical trees in the plaza enfrente this iglesia ... full of scurrying little lizards and such, SOOO Latin American, wow I've been loving the chance to practice my Spanish again after being in the States since March. This photo was taken from one of the two bell towers of the church where the wedding was held this afternoon. Yall know me, if there's a tower or something, off I go to find a way up it.


This doesn't need explanation does it?


Maybe this one does though. Thanks to Mom and Dad for helping me out by sending my suit and some other non-hiker clothes with the groom's parents so I could play civilized dress-up with the rest of the bipedal primates at this gathering. I've got my blue and white Hawaiian shirt on as I type this and it feels great! Outside, the live music classical guitar guy s still plucking away, people are digesting their mahi mahi, and lightling plays across the dark blue horizon.


After the wedding I stripped as fast as possible and hit the beach.
OK, back to the fun outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home