Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

16 Dec 2008

Time to blubber up?

Last night I had a dip in the hot tub again. Wasn't even going to but the top was off and the bubbles were going because I'd added some water treatment powder to it earlier.  After a few pleasant minutes of soaking I ran my wet hands though my hair.  Shortly afterward that water, applied at a temperature of more than 105 degrees, was a crinkly crunchy network of ice crystals on my head.

The high today might get up to 14 degrees.
The lows at night are below zero.  As in 35 degrees or more below freezing.
I've been invited to go cross country skiing tomorrow night.

Am I NUTS?
You betcha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home