Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Aug 2009

I've been mispronouncing "yang" as in yin and yang for years and years.

I don't have to settle for irritating itunes if I don't want to.

Southern Louisiana doesn't necessarily have to suck.

Community and compassion are key.

The past is an illusion that can distract us from the work to be done in the present.


Stay tuned for more things I've been learning.  I head to Austin, Texas this weekend for a well-timed reunion with a bunch of friends from the Peace Corps.  In the heat of the summer the wheels of karma have been turning in a way they haven't in too many months.  I'll be writing more when I return, and looking forward to it.  Cheers to all yall out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder why Southern LA doesn't have to suck. Can't wait to hear more. ;)

8:47 pm  
Anonymous Kyle said...

South Louisiana rules your face.

Attitude is everything.

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home