Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

9 Nov 2009


Goiter and I share a tender moment. Before she turned on me and tried to take a chunk out of my leg.


My brother and I goofing off in Houston during a break from visiting the MD Anderson Cancer Center.


A photo from early 2006. I was participating in Peace Corps training in Ecuador, having no clue about the experience that lay before me. One evening a bunch of us were passing the time by shaking our heads back and forth vigorously and taking pictures. My glasses went flying.


One from the time capsule... this is me almost exactly a year ago, couchsurfing in Bend Oregon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home