Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

29 Jan 2006


BOOMDIADA ZEN.
Boomie, as he's more affectionately known, is my cousin's obese chihuahua. He's posing here to help me celebrate the marriage of my elest cousin on my mom's side. Such are the festivities that occupy my final week of preparing to leave. I should be studying my Spanish more, but there is just so much else to take care of. A week ago it felt like I had forever to go, same thing with ten days to go. Then it was my birthday and there were eight days to go. Now Louisiana has only to suffer one more week of my presence before I am whisked from the surly clutches of this mosquito-infested land and begin the journey to that other mosquito-infested land, Ecuador. I'll miss the likes of Boomie down there, this is certain. -MJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!
love,
cori

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home