Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

2 Mar 2006

SO I was sick last night. I´d had a little bit of a sore throat for a day before, and as the day wound down I started to feel less and less well. After dinner I was barely bale to stand and dragged myself to bed, wher I proceded to toss and turn all night long, not getting a wink of sleep what with all the hallucinations (I could see the breaths I had taken and the ones I was going to take, very weird.) About midnight I got up, thinking it was six am, and went outside to empty the contents of my stomach onto the garden. A little natural fertilizer right? Then I re-entered my own private hell of night sweats, chills, burning eyeballs, and that ever present sensation that my breathing was represented in colors and shapes floating around in front of my field of vision. Man it was nuts. SO yeah that was last night. Today I went to the bank to withdraw some money from my first ¨real¨peace corps payment. What fun, standing there in line for forty minutes feeling like a corpse. Comes with the territory I guess. I need some iced teas methinks. But where to find some? Questions, questions, riddles in the dark.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was the "corn beverage." Everything about that sounds suspicious.
--prettyfacehead

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home