Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

1 Mar 2006





Some more pics for you all out there in la la land....

First off, party at the neighbor´s place, to celebrate the completion of a tiny little cinder block house. That was the night I had guinea pig the first time. (I had it again this past Saturday during the celebration of baby Jesus or something like that. Lots of fireworks and all that too. No I didn´t eat firewroks, just guinea pigs...)

The next pic is a view I was greeted to on a bus ride a few days ago. Hot girl with a snake on her. On a public bus. This was not even something to faze me though, as there are heaps of breasts out there for the viewing if you´re attentive during the time of day that babies are hungry...which is all the time.

The third pic is for Harangutan, who asked me to show him the guinea pig raising situation here. Pretty grim. At this house they have a nice raised cage, as you can se, but the little tasty morsels are allowed to run around on the ground free to frolic in their own excrement! The little baby ones are sumer cute, they´re like guinea pig McNuggets. I suspect you could fry one whole and just toss it into your mouth like a popcorn shrimp, or one of those revolting chicken fries they have at Burger King.

The last pic is of the father of the village president. He loves to consume grains in liquid form. A shame that I didn´t get it on film, but a moment after I took that pic of him he had the head of that roast guinea pig in his mouth and was grinning/gnawing. Charming! That was on this past Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home