Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

26 Jun 2006


Another angle of one of the roads we screamed down on that 18 hour school recon mission the other day. This is at about 11 thousand feet. No railings. No speed limits. ¡NO PROBLEMA!

Good news: I managed to tinker with my TV tuner until I finally got it to display a crappy signal from one channel. Still working on getting my computer to play the sound from the line-in connector. I know that a signal comes through because I tested it with my iRiver and could hear the audio, but the Dell is being a douche and won't share the love. I wish iRiver made laptops. I'd be game. Yes, that is a picture from inside my Castillo. That´s the Ecuador vs. England world cup match. Ecuador lost. Keep your comments to yourself. They can't afford to pay their players white as many baggillions of Euros as England can...

A door in a church in one of the towns on the 18 hour trip that I seemingly cannot stop talking about. I've started reading The DaVinci Code and this door seemed like something that might turn up in some later chapter, who knows... Pretty wicked looking though, eh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home