Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

29 Jun 2006

I've thought about it long and hard

To answer those of you who are asking me what kind of little goodies you could get together to send me, I have an answer.  Besides any which kind of food you can imagine (especially Kraft Deluxe mac and cheese!) I would like to offically declare interest in having one of these things:  http://www.coolstuffcheap.com/1588.html     No, not a URL link, the thing that the link leads to!!!!
 
(It's a solar powered rainbow maker.  I get a lot of strong direct sunlight here, what can I say?) 
 
Been a little sick for a couple of days.  Yesterday my fever got up to 103.5.  Not so bad today.  I watched the DVD of Clan of the Cave Bear.  Made me feel like I wasn't such a hairy beastly animal of a man, if you can imagine that.  I need to go now.  Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I would send you a pizza if I could!

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home