Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Jun 2006


Meanwhile, back at the Cuenca house, two fellow volunteers savor the sweet sweet flavor of victory ... or was it the savory Cajun flavor of my new first-ever Guinea Pig Gumbo!?!?!? Well if you saw the way the US played in their first World Cup game, you know it wasn't victory we were tasting, and certainly not what we were smiling about! Pets as food, I'm telling you guys, it's the next big thing. Get in on the ground floor while you still can! Beef and pork is out, rodent is IN IN IN!!!!!!!

Having a little fun with the effects of lowered gravity at such a high altitude. Bad hair day. That's all. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

Fellow volunteers tend to look a little dishevelled after a few hours on an Ecuadorian bus. (This can't just be dismissed as a bad hair day, note how there is no hair atall.)

Mountainjedi takes picture of Mountainrainbow. Yeah, and you thought it was rain.

How many times do I have to tell yall that "Life is golden in El Oro?" I think the Ecuadorian government should pay me for coming up with that. They could pay me in sunsets, I don't care.... This photo is just one reason for never falling asleep on an Ecua-bus. You miss so much with your windows to the world closed. (Then again, my proclivity for napping has likely caused me to miss many a wondrous sight. I must be more cautious here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home