Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

17 Jun 2006

Sorry. I should have reread that last post before I submitted it. Just the thought of a "swilling pool" makes me want to gag. Ang laugh. And then gag again.

Sooo, while I was posting that last entry I took a breather outside and saw that once again, this place is on track to more than rival the photos I took living in New Zealand. Since I should have twice the time to live here than I had there, it sure better! Please enjoy these three photos now, taken ten minutes ago about twenty feet from where I am sitting. I am gonna go eat some tamales pronto and watch a DVD in Spanish about the fall of the twin towers. Should prove interesting to see another country's perspective on that whole deal. Oh, and I played frisbee with some random kids for two hours yesterday. Thanks Mom and Dad for sending them down! The frisbees I mean. Not the kids.







1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Wow! Gorgeous shots...

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home