Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

4 Jul 2006

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A HUNGRY MAN.

Witness the carnage last night as this perfectly gorgeous "familiar" size pizza with ham, bell peppers, and fresh tomatoes is decimated by yours truly along with its companion, a bottle of Boone's!

Literally about three minutes later.

I was going to post a photo of the empty box and the drained bottle but the desolate image was just too much sadness for me to bear. I cried and cried. Then laughed. Then cried. What am I going to eat now!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiling Willow said...

Maybe some potatoes? Or something, I don't know. Food. An edible item. I strongly believe in your ability to find something to eat and then eat it. Quickly.

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home