Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

16 Aug 2006


Just three more pics and then you are done for this session...

I was at a party attended by the awesome country director of Peace Corps Ecuador and we were having fun taking pics of our faces being shaken back and forth yet again. I won't embarrass him by posting his picture, but I will certainly put my own up for scrutiny...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. breathe...breathe... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Wood. Big, tall, strong hardwood. A late blooming picture from the petrified forest. This wood is not petrified though, just for clarification. Over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I wish we had Peace Corps here...I'd join up for sure! So much fun you're having Mooty!

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home