Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

16/08/2006


Just three more pics and then you are done for this session...

I was at a party attended by the awesome country director of Peace Corps Ecuador and we were having fun taking pics of our faces being shaken back and forth yet again. I won't embarrass him by posting his picture, but I will certainly put my own up for scrutiny...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. breathe...breathe... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Wood. Big, tall, strong hardwood. A late blooming picture from the petrified forest. This wood is not petrified though, just for clarification. Over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I wish we had Peace Corps here...I'd join up for sure! So much fun you're having Mooty!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home