Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

16 Aug 2006


Me and my monkey at Cerro de Arcos. By monkey I mean my new Whoop Ass Stick. It put the initials MC on the side of it, standing for MataCulos. That's retarded Spanish for "Ass Killer" which is a really big stretch but the closest thing to Whoop Ass that I could come up with while on a time budget....

It's windy and sunny and magical up dere.

Riding on the roof of the ranchera truck on the dirt-serpent mountain roads back down to my home.

Cerro de Arcos, a boulderer's paradise. Flipping schweeeeeet.

And if the rocks don't blow your skirt up, the weird ass plantlife sure will. Reminds me of the garden on E.T.'s spaceship at the beginning of the movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home