Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Aug 2006


On a recent trip to the costa to go whalewatching, we saw some boobies. Here is a VERY fine pair of boobies right here for your visual enjoyment. It's incredible, these boobies, like you can literally just go right up close enough to touch them. Amazing. The boobies to be seen in Ecuador are world-class for sure.


Oh dear, how did THAT get in there? Must be some kind of computer glitch or something. Do we have swimsuits on? Impossible to tell. Blows the mind really.

On the island, but no Ewan McGregor or Naomi Watts. Prolly better that way. Definitely better that way.

You can't know this without having been there, but a few minutes later I would have snot running down the side of my face. There is a really great photo of that in existence (she was taking pics of me shaking my face back and forth really fast), but I don't think you guys want to look at my snot streaming from my nose while you're killing time during lunch hour. This was taken in Manzanita, a charming little hippy and dreadlock-stank-filled beach resort town that should be avoided at all costs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home