Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Sept 2006

N*E*W*S*F*L*A*S*H
Wow that kinda reminds me of the MASH logo. Anyhoo.

Notice that on the right side of the blog there is a mailing address. It has changed.
Peace Corps Ecuador sent word to the volunteers that we are no longer allowed to have things sent to the headquarters in Quito (The old address that was up there). Now we have to get things sent directly to our local mailing addresses. They said that this is unfortunate but it was a decision from Washington that was out of their control. Okay. So anyways, this means that you all get to know where I live finally, in case you haven´t figured it our already with a Google search. My site is called Zaruma. Say it, live it, LOVE IT: ZARUUUUUUUMA. The Empress of El Oro. City of a thousand and one hidden passages and Escher-like staircases leading to Dios-knows-where. And probably even more than a thousand and one mines, judging from what I saw yesterday. Dang. Over and out for now. If you sent a package to the old address that I haven´t gotten yet, alls I can say is that my fingers are crossed and I will let you know if and when I do get it. Got it? Good. Peace out. Oh, and mom, I found your broken glasses. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home