Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

8 Sept 2006


Same foot-sunset place, different foot-sunset direction. That lumpy mountain out there in the middle of the clouds is Chivaturco, the sacred Cañari peak that should probably have me go camp on it in a few days. Yeah, pretty sure that´s what it should have.

Ummmm, yeah. If I had a dollar for every time I took a picture without making a stupid face, I´d probably owe someone a lot of money. If only you could smell the savory aroma of the Colombian coffee and richly prepared traditional foods sitting just inches below our smiling faces. If you´re ever in Cuenca, I´ll tell ya where to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

is she (above) the one you were talkin about?
Cheers, Achim

PS: More follows in a seperate e-Mail

12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home