Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

6 Oct 2006


Clowning around with some promoter type folks at FITE in Guayaquil...

Clowning around with just myself. My counterpart's young son took this pic for me, he rocks. That was his first time in Guayaquil, like me.

Calling a hand made organic dulce (sweet/candy) "Dog Shit" in the states might not sell too well. Unless you marketed it in Spencer's Gifts perhaps!

The entire El Oro tourism promotion team and their little old Peace Corps Volunteer. Notice the cool "Soy hecha en Zaruma" tshirt in the lower right middle. That means "I'm made in Zaruma."

One of the many many cultural and folklore demonstrations. There are little stuffed fishes in those baskets they wave around, and part of the dance has the men casting fishing nets. Pretty cool stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home