Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

31 Oct 2006

Happy Hallowed Weiner

Hey kids.
 
Internet is still down in Zaruma and the net cafes are too murderously slow to upload photos....
 
I have a bunhc of good ones to show but I´ll wait longer to post them because my CF card reader busted and I haven´t found a replacement yet.
 
Tonight is Halloween and the volunteers are having a huuuuuuuge party in Cuenca, which is where I am right now.  Made another huge pot of guinea pig gumbo last night, and brought in with me about 7.5 pounds of Zaruman coffee to sell to friends and visitores.  All of it is claimed already!  Good stuff.  Wish I had more energy to write about the amazing experiences I´ve been having lately (like climbing up an 800 foot high series of waterfalls with another volunteer, using my grappling hook and rope to get up and down the really hairy spots)....  Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home