Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

6 Oct 2006


My counterpart Melba hard at work at the tourism fair in Guayaquil the other day. It was HOt down there, so you know, we needed an effective way to stay cool.

This is self-explanatory. Colombian fashion models in their underwear. For an hour. Peace Corps life can be extreme, they did warn us of this.

A stuffed guinea pig. Never thought I'd see one of these, well unless it's on a thanksgiving plate or something! I'm planning on going to the jungle for this thanksgiving, so it's entirely possible.

The devil I danced with...

Me in front of the Vistazo issue that six of my photos were included in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home