Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

6 Nov 2006


A few TAAAAAAME Halloween pictures. If it appears that there are a lot of me and my Chuffmate, it may be because we just happen to be the ones in most of the crazy pictures, dunno really. I dressed as the scariest thing I could think of: A 40 year old virgin. So yeah, I shaved patches in my body beard. It was awesome except that now I am dealing with ingrown hairs on my man boobs which is a totally new sensation I´m not entirely prepared to deal with hahaha... She dressed as another volunteer, one of our friends. This guys is eccentric and lovable as hell. He loves guns, wears muscly shirts, has a crazy mane of hair, and is fond of wearing hiking boots and a little Ecuadorian man purse around with him...

Cooking guinea pig gumbo to sell at the Hallowen party in Cuenca.

Getting some help with shredding the guinea pig, chicken, and sausage meat that we put into the cajun brew. DEEELIIIISH!

Here´s the volunteer who climbed Cotopaxi with me. She dressed as the Panamaerican Highway, complete with littel toy cars and stuff all over her. The best part of her costume was the inscription on the back that read: Ride me all night long. It´s so funny that it can be excused for not being in Spanish. What a cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home