Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Nov 2006


Slive of life (the GOOD life, son) in Cuenca after Halloween.

A slice of some kind of life during Halloween. This is NOT as bad as it looks. Seriously.

Chugging Jungle Juice as the 40 Year Old Virgin. (As you may have noticed this internet place is fast and so I´m doing some photo dustbin cleanup, lucky you!)

This little beauty I got while making the guinea pig gumbo. They don´t call that stuff Cajun napalm for nothin! The blister was successfully drained by that bigass knife but it´s still healing 11 days later. Been putting cream on it. Hurts. I´ll make it through though. I´m a strong strong fat one.

Chuffmate and I having a nice lunch with a SUPER COOL DUDE. Go to his website. Read about his endeavors. Then imagine yourself there, making it happen the same way. Geez, I want to write SOOO much more but I won´t spoil it for you. Just go HERE and get your adventure on in a hardcore way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the *hell* did you get that blister?

-JC

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home