Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

13 Dec 2006


Here are the BIG BOYS of the Pichirilo genre. Even more Mad Max than the other category, just without weapons. Sadly.

And AWAAAYAYAYAY they GO! I took some videos of this madness, wish I could post them for you to see.

Reflecting on things back on Cerro El Calvario (the one with the cross on top above Zaruma) this butterfly was totally cramping my style. But that was okay because it had mad wicked style too. We did a photo shoot and I was all " Yeah baby, show me your wings! Uh huh, that's the stuff! Good now turn to your right and smile!" We shared a moment, this mariposa and I.

Sunset from the top. Pretty stardard fare these days. I am not complaining, no way, uh uh. Gotta run. Thanks for tuning in. Hope to cook you some rabbit stew one day. Mountainjedi Over and OUT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Happy Christmas Ben! Can't wait to hear about all the wild and fabulous dishes you get to eat. Take LOTS of photos!

3:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home