Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

13 Feb 2007

I feel so CONNECTED. How to explain it?
It's as if everything I've done before, everything I've seen and felt and tasted and thought is now focused onto this place in time and space where I am and it's sharper and more real than before. Weird. It's peaceful. There's no room for fear of what comes next or what just passed. Just NOW, and this realization that whatever happens HAPPENS, man.

(I have a head cold and I think it's affecting me. Whoah. Hope it's not one of those worms that you breathe into your nose and then burrows insidiously through your mucous membranes and sinuses into your brain where it lays eggs and then the eggs hatch and the little hatchling worms come out into your hand when you cough.)

(Just kidding, they don't have those here.)

(I hope.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ross F. said...

Hey man. Still enjoying your posts & pics. Haven't heard from you in a week though...it WASN'T worms, was it?

3:56 pm  
Blogger Smiling Willow said...

This is very zen and makes me happy for the place that you are in and the things you are thinking about.

6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home