Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

2 Apr 2007

Oh yeah sorry, I wanted to say something else about that weird picture of us eating soup... my camera has been doing this lately and I'm trying to narrow down what the problem could be. I think that it could be a battery issue, since the batteries I have are old and have been used and charged hundreds of times.... I notice also that they seem to take very little time to charge up in the charger now, when before when they were new they took at least three hours.... has anyone out there had their camera do this before? Was it the batteries? I'm learning that finding replacements for this specific kind of proprietary Canon battery pack is going to be difficult if not completely impossible in Ecuador, and so I'd hate to go searching and spending money on a battery solution of someone knows for sure that's not what caused this. I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smiling Willow said...

You are looking awfully skinny, there, boyo. Don't forget to eat!

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home