Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

30 May 2007


Just a few more pictures from the visit to Maine.... here we have a moose sighting, very exciting stuff. For the record, I did NOT break off its tail. This moose was loose when I first met it.

BOOT TO THE SKULL! Not quite. This gigantic thing is the massive reproduction of the product that helped L.L. Bean make a name for itself. It´s to be found right outside the entrance of the flagship store in Freeport, Maine. I´m still waiting for the other shoe to drop, since it looks to be in my size.

That little round spot is a sticker that says "small." Don´t ask. Note to parents: Yes that is the bag of chocolate covered whatevers that I brought to you. How did they taste? My stomach´s rumbling right now so I was just wondering... Happy trails to all y'all out there. Ciao. Chao. (Is there a correct way to write that?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

hey Ben! looks like you had a great time and I'm lovingthe pictures. Thanks for sharing:)
ps the correct way is :"Ciao!"

7:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home