Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

24 May 2007


Last night on the way down to my counterpart´s house for dinner and frisbee. This one looks to have been hit by a car or something. Note how little damage was done though, they´re BEASTS! More were flying around while we tossed the frisbee, I thought they were birds. Wonder how they taste...I DID bring some Zatairain´s Creole seasoning down with me....

Playing with the new camera above 30,000 feet.

A lovely Houston freeway. Lovely urban sprawl. Once you´ve seen some wild places of the world, or even some places where the sense of wildness remains, this sort of thing becomes very ugly and disturbing to witness.

So does this. Looks like a prison barracks or stables where they keep lifvestock before they slaughter them. Lined up, orderly, ORDERED, efficient, brutal. If I wanted to create a world of TV-doped wage slaves, I´d probably design something like this to house my little worker bees. Buzz buzz.

Ahh, something refreshing and happy. Domesticated animals! Well you really can´t live in this world without being a hypocrite, so here´s one of my many contributions....keeping animals solely for my personal enjoyment. Well actually my folks keep them for me now, so I think I'll just shuffle off discreetly to the side....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home