Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

19 Sept 2007

Iba a poner más fotos de mis aventuras recienes, pero se acabó mi tiempo en el internet ésta noche (y tengo mucho hambre también). Tienes que esperar no más lamentablamente por otro tiempo.

I was going to put up more photos of my recent adventures, but I ran out of time on the internet tonight (and I'm really hungry too). You just have to wait unfortunately for another time.

(And I hope the wait will be worth it, as it includes a hideous and fearsome whip scorpion and delicious teddy bear bush meat in the jungle, as well as a completely clouded and slightly snowy view from the peak of Volcán Imbabura north of Quito. 15,000 feet +. Good stuff.)

Don't dream it, be it. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home