Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

3 Dec 2007

It's been a very busy month, so apologies for the lack of posts. Here are two videos I finally was able to upoad from the Peru trip to hike the inka trail. Things that have occured in the meantime...

A great Thanksgiving in Zaruma complete with guinea pig gumbo and turkey and jungle grubs and lots of volunteers, even though the city lost electricity and water that same day...

A surreal overnight visit to Cerro de Arcos with my visiting brother.

A SECOND robbing of my cellphone, necessitating a trip to Quito to get a new one where I just happened to learn that the city is in fiestas and was able to attend a bullfight for the first time. Awesome! (Bloody, unnecessary, and terrible, but what a spectacle..)

More things I can't recall at this moment because I have to go catch a 13 hour bus ride home again. Oh boy, maybe noone with rob me this time! Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home