Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

28 Jan 2008

Happy Birthday to Me



Yep, it's that time again.  Happy birthday to:  Me, my brother, my chuffmate, my friend who's about to travel South America, friends from my childhood, my counterpart's husband, and many many more.

Nope, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, but thanks for inquiring.  Had a visit from a friend that necessitated taking LOTS of pictures, and so now I have that inertia of tons of photos to upload that makes it a daunting task.  Patience...

I want to write a nice long entry too, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, don´t forget that storyofstuff thing and to read as much Daniel Quinn and Derrick Jensen as you can.  Or not, as nothing much will change even if you do.  Formulate your own ideas! (Hehe, I should take my own advice)  Take care y'all.  = )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day. That's Benito day. Glad you have not dropped off the edge of the earth, which I understand may be flat. Keep on exploring!

1:48 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Happy Birthday for that day!!!!!!!!

10:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home