Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

22 Feb 2008


Silver Bear and me hanging out on my rooftop with two cool couchsurfers. We were ready to go to bed when they finally knocked on the door downstairs, and I'm glad they did...we stayed up drinking Pilseners and throwing water balloons at strangers with them until midnight. Good times. Carnaval in Zaruma is quite the event.


Dad picking out juuuust the right "Panama" hat for Mom. They're from Ecuador, you know? (The hats, not my parents.)


I was taking some pictures of the inside of El Castillo so that when I move out I can still remember what the inside of my latest apartment looked like. As you can see from this shot, Peace Corps volunteers certainly do have a lot of free time to read books. Perhaps too much free time.


Mountainjedi wearing his dad's new hat next to the sweet mural in Cuenca, his second home.


Cuenca night shot. I am gonna miss this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home