Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

4 Jun 2008


"Daily Special" slackpacking down to interstate 15 with a feather in his headband. One little , two little, three little Indians...


A puff of fluff in the rough.


Two puffs in some stuff. (Mice and their youngins nesting in a water cache)


This section of trail near I-15 was like hiking above the world's largest model train set. The trail crosses some tracks and when I walked past a train was there showing off like Casey Jones was there looking to race.


Trail graffiti in the tunnel under I-15. I think I was there back on May 21. Feels like forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home