Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

25 Jun 2008


A good portion of hiking in the sierras involves trying to find ways to get across waterways without getting wet. In many spots, this being an example, there are stepping stones in varying stages of being submerged. They do the trick.


Color returns once the snow melts away!


There are so many lakes up here, I'd never be able to tell you the name of this one and I was there yesterday.


At the South Lake trailhead.

I love this quote they had up there: "I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Well hells bells, I'm going IN too.


Marmot whistling for some grub. No little buddy, got no foods to spare ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home