Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

25 Jun 2008


Heading into a forest fire area north of Kennedy meadows, the gateway to the high sierra...


And in the dead zone (for now). m Life will return. Man that is some metaphorical stuff right there.


A firefighter's camp provided the closeup spectacle of a helicopter doing a supply drop. I was invited to stay for dinner, which I'm sure would have been incredible, but had to keep moving. Aint nothing gonna break-a my stride.


Camped by a fork of the Kern River that night, with a nearly full moon out. I hope your monitor isn't as crappy as this one so you can see how gorgeous this is.


More stupid pine cone tricks. Hey, they come in bite size too! Three flavors! I prefer the hazelnut one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home