Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

25 Jun 2008


MOUNT WHITNEY, FOOLS!
Getting my kicks up top.


Then letting my feets air out a bit.


Got bold and moved closer to the edge to let them feets air out some more. Of course I tumbled out of the headstand and everyone up there gasped. No worries, people, I'm as nimble as a drunken mountain goat.


Maybe this is a little safer? I figured that if that rock was gonna fall it would have done so a long time ago, HUH.


Another amigo, Breezeway, rocking some tunes up top. He actually made a call on his cell phone up there but I won't embarrass him by posting a picture of him doing so. Boy smokes like a chimney but made it up no problem. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home