Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Jul 2008


Another shot of Benson Lake, where fellow hikers Razor and WingIt and I all shared a beach camp.


I saw in a video game once that when a dude eats a mushroom, he grows much bigger and stronger. Seeing as I'm losing weight at a scary rate, I tried noshing one of thse bad boys. Didn't work the same way as in that game. Mario, you LIED to me!!!!


Sometimes I camp alone, and sometimes I camp with my amigos. Here are twelve of them cuddling up to my knee.


Each lakeside campsite tries to outdo the previous in beauty and stark ruggedness. This one beside Dorothy Lake just before leaving the Yosemite Wilderness boasted a stunning sunset reflection on the water.


You saw the video. Now see the still image. Mile 1,000, whoop de DOO! That was 94 miles ago, so we be movin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home