Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

10 Jul 2008


Free brunch courtesy of the Mammoth Mountain Inn. I went in starving and somehow willing to blow fifteen bucks on a big breakfast... ended up getting two enORMOUS croissants with bacon, eggs, cheese, tomato, and avocado for free. I filled out guest comment cards recommending the employees who helped me get raises. Blam!


Devils Postpile National Monument. Yaaaaawn. Looks way bigger in the postcards. I'm off to play in the mountains some more.


Sunrise mirror lake alpine dance of glory. Thought it would make the skeeters go away but alas, it did not.


Garnet Lake. It's a real gem.


Did I mention there are mosquitoes here? Clouds of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home