Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

15 Jul 2008


Oh DEER. Take that silly thing off your head, you look ridiculous.


How's this for a nice place ot spend the night? Since th epond doesn't really have much flow in or out, it soaks up the sun all day and was very comfortable for swimming in after a long day of hiking.


To bee or not to be? What an absurd question.


Same wildflower orgy as seen above.


To get into South Lake Tahoe, my current location btw, I managed to flag down a ride with a copuple driving a nice new BMW station wagon already LOADED to the gills with stinky hikers like Yeti in blue and Joel (Sparrowhawk if you ask for his trail name) on the left. I threw my pack onto Joel and Kombuddha's laps and sat on Yeti's lap with my head hanging out the windo liek a dog. And then it started pouring, so all the windows closed up and it reaaaaly started to smell. We shared a room last night and tonight I'll hang with a Couchsurfer in town before hitting the trail once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home