Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

28 Jul 2008


While I don't have too much left in the way of body fat, lazing around under a bridge with a brook keeping time to the rhythms of life did give me an abundance of free hours to do with what I would. And so was created the Japanese rock garden thingy.


Detail of the Japanese rock garden thingy.


Back on the road the following day, I made yet another new friend.


Guess I'm in the right place!


This sign should have been in Greenville, CA. More on that later though. Yes, I added the hiker part. Duhh.

And so from hour to hour we ripe and ripe,
And then from hour to hour we rot and rot;
And thereby hangs a tale.
– William Shakespeare, As You Like It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home